Quote of the Day!

"So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever in Never Never Land." -Peter Pan

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Goblins, Ghosts, Chainsaws OH MY!

So i don't have pictures of ALL the things we saw, but it was really scary! I went to go find the chainsaw dude before it opened because he was running around, and as I was looking, he pops out of nowhere and starts chasing me wit his chainsaw! I ran throughout the entire line looking for our group and notice he is still chasing me! So i stopped, saw someone who i honestly though was in our group, and started hugging them. Eventually he left me alone, I stopped hugging the person, realized it was a stranger, and ran away! It was really fun despite that moment! The chainsaw dud was the only scary person to me though. The goblin below was really funny and cracked jokes at all of us! It was really fun time with my friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment