Quote of the Day!

"So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever in Never Never Land." -Peter Pan

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One of my last Field Trips!!!

These are pictures of one of my last Field Trips!!! :) We went to Seattle!!! It was a lot of fun!!!! There are pictures of some of my friends and I, a cool metal tree I thought was neat, and delicious looking candy apple's we saw!!!!! :)



4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip Mally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had gone on field trips like that during school. But I will take one of those candy apples please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like a candy apple too please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha I love the star finger picture...it looks vaguely familiar... ;)

    ReplyDelete