"So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever in Never Never Land." -Peter Pan
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Broken blood Vessels!!!
Broken blood Vessels!!! I had more pictures but I cant find them! :( The pictures are in order from the most recent to the day it happened!!! :)
I was at my friends house camping in her backyard and when i was running, the stake's that hold the tent in, i tripped over them and broke some blood vessels.
What happened? Ouch!
ReplyDeleteYikes girl! How did you do that?!
ReplyDeleteI was at my friends house camping in her backyard and when i was running, the stake's that hold the tent in, i tripped over them and broke some blood vessels.
ReplyDeleteYowza! Looks painful.
ReplyDeleteThat's totally disgusting!
ReplyDeletethanks a lot Mally, all of a sudden, i'm not so hungry...
ReplyDelete