Quote of the Day!

"So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever in Never Never Land." -Peter Pan

Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday to Jeeee-n!!!!!!! Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 things about Jen that I love!!!!

1. She's a GREAT artist!!

2. She is fun!!

3. She always knows how to make people laugh when there down!! (now that is a gift) :)

4. She is VERY creative in her own special way!!

5. She is kind to everyone!!

6. She is HILARIOUS!!

7. She is always doing something for others!!

8. She is my sister!!

9. She is AWESOME!!

10. And Last but not least:... She's a heck of a person!! (in a good way)

Happy Birthday Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute Mally!! What a Sweetheart you are! Happy Birthday Jen, I agree with everything said! We love you!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mally, you are so sweet! Thank you so much, that was the best present ever! I love being one of your sisters, your the best. I love you!

    ReplyDelete