"So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever in Never Never Land." -Peter Pan
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
My ankle
Sorry I have not been blogging for awhile, I just haven't been in the mood. My camera needs charging so I couldn't take any pics., but I want you guys to know that I rolled my ankle. Or as some people I've told call in spraining my ankle.
michela, buff? what a colorful vocabulary! :) sorry about your ankle mally, if christine and i were there christine could cheer you up in seconds!! miss you!
I'm sorry, sprains are incredibly painful. Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I was on crutches for awhile.
ReplyDeleteTry BREAKING it! But i do feel pity. Cruches are horrible! I had them for a week! But I got Buff!
ReplyDeletemichela, buff? what a colorful vocabulary! :) sorry about your ankle mally, if christine and i were there christine could cheer you up in seconds!! miss you!
ReplyDeletemiss you guys too!! Today I previewed camp!! I looks so so so fun!!
ReplyDelete