"So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever in Never Never Land." -Peter Pan
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Sorry
I pushed enter on accident. Sorry. My bad. O.K. yesterday we had a bonfire in our backyard and I would of put the pictures on my blog but I accidentally hit "delete all". If any of you guys know if I can save the pictures please post below. Thanks.
um, are they are your camera still? if they are, re-download them to your computer. if that doesnt work, i got nothin'. did you get my letter yet? i still dont knkow if my dad sent it yet.
um, are they are your camera still? if they are, re-download them to your computer. if that doesnt work, i got nothin'. did you get my letter yet? i still dont knkow if my dad sent it yet.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the advice!! :) Which letter? The one where you sent me the flower, (by the way thanks, I really like it) or a different one?
ReplyDeleteA differernt one.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I will show you how to change your background like you asked a while ago.
ReplyDeleteThanks! :) And no, I have not got the other letter yet.
ReplyDeletelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111ok,cool111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 hee hee hee ehhheeee heehe heee
ReplyDeletesorry, im bored.
ReplyDelete20407 23001967 LA LA LA LA LA LQA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hee hee jee hee
ReplyDelete