Quote of the Day!
"So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever in Never Never Land." -Peter Pan
Saturday, April 25, 2009
My Intro
Sorry I haven't been updating my blog. (Cassidy, thanks for the reminder) Well, here are some pictures I took that happend a few days ago. Some are a baseball game we had with the Neeleys. Others are the outside dinner by the lodge. And some were Lindsey's "well" made bed , and the new plans for Lindsey's closet. So now that you had that short intro whether you read it or not, go ahead and check out the rest!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats! I knew you would finally update it! by the way, when you are on Webkinz, make sure you are in the BLUE chat zone!!! CAnt wait for July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh, and by the way, check out my blog @ cassidybackus3.blogspot.com!
ReplyDelete